Traveling Experienced Electricians
|Title:||Traveling Experienced Electricians|
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, and voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Follow safety rules and notify supervision or others when a safety hazard is observed.
- Must be able to physically lift up to and in excess of 75 pounds
- Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to work at elevated heights on ladders and/or scaffolds
- Must be able to physically work up to ten to twelve hour days
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: